Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Slow in Applying

Yes I am way overdue. Its been awhile and I have been procrastinating, especially when I found out that it is no longer link to facebook. In any case I know that the Lord has been speaking to me loads and I am just too slow to apply to my life all that He has shown, basically because it is so easy for us all to continue to indulge in the desires of the flesh, what we want rather then what He wants. I have to constantly reflect on the times passed and what I have actually done with what He has shown, honestly speaking, not much. Someone once said, "Procrastination is sin in slow motion". Quite a thought and it may have more truth than we would love to admit. As I reflected the many years I have "heard the Lord"I realised that I have given a deaf ear more often than I would like to admit. Though men/women may not see or perceive yet we know that we can never hide from the Lord. Nothing is hidden before Him. The so-called hidden desires and thoughts are ever before Him and He searches the hearts and minds of men.
I have yet to respond to recent revelation from Him and He has allowed circumstances to grant me the grace to awaken my slothfulness. Thanks again to all my amazing faithful brothers and sisters who have stood before the Lord on my behalf. Praise be to the God of Father and to our Lord Jesus who has given us His Holy Spirit to remind us, teach us and to carry us through. I am hoping to be able to finish our belated newsletter soon. More of His truth will be revealed. Be bless.

No comments: